System Administrator (f/m/d)
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure our technology infrastructure is running smoothly and efficiently.
- Installation and configuration of software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitoring and maintenance of services and systems according to requirements
- Troubleshooting problems and failures
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Updating systems with new versions and models
- Develop expertise to train employees in new technologies
- Create an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Proven experience as a system administrator, network administrator, or similar roles
- Proven experience with middleware such as Tomcat, JBoss, WAS or similar.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Know how to create scripts in Python, Perl, Java or any other language.
- Experience with monitoring or automation products (e.g. CA Technologies APM, Automic) is a big plus
- Familiarity with different operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc / Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline; professional certification (e.g. B. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) advantageous
- Willingness to travel worldwide is a plus
- Performance-related remuneration
- Unlimited employment relationship
- Modern workplace
- Prospects and development potential
- Further operational development
- Mobile work